The one and ONLY thing I like about Opera is its ’speed dial’ feature, where you can click on thumbnail preview of websites you bookmark. I love having my favorite websites on the screen as pictures that I could just click away with my mouse. So a few weeks back, I decided to find out if there is any similar application available for Firefox, the world’s favorite browser. I finally settled upon Fast Dial, the speed dial for Firefox.Now get Opera Speed dial for Firefox to easily move on from bookmarked sites with a click.
- Press Ctrl+T to open Fast Dial page.
- Set your browser home page to ” blank” to have
- Fast Dial on start up screen.
- Add new sites to Fast Dial by right-clicking site page and by choosing “Add to Fast Dial” from the context menu.
- Open Properties from menu or by moving mouse cursor over the top-right thumbnail corner.
- Use drag-n-drop to change thumbnail positions of sites.
- Scroll between Fast Dial page by mouse wheel or Pg Up/Pg Down keys if they do not fit on one page
- Customize any aspect of Fast Dial in Preferences.
- Set any bookmark folder to be Fast Dial home.
FoxTab Firefox Plugin
Foxtab is another firefox plugin, which will give your firefoz browser a Windows Aero look that allows its users to preview the tabs in six different 3D modes.This adddon comes really handy when you have to switch between several tabs while browsing.