Sony rolls out two new versions of Xperia x10 i.e. Xperia X10 Mini and Xperia X10 Mini pro. Sony Xperia X10 Mini and pro are compact Touch-Screen phones. Basic difference between these two versions is that pro has a slider out QWERTY keyboard while Mini lacks it.
This is a just an add-on feature in pro while all the specifications are similar in both versions. Sony Xperia X10 Mini features Google Android 1.6 operating system. Xperia X10 Mini is equipped with all features that you dream of being in an Smartphone. It has a 2.55 inch Touch-Screen display with 240 x 320 pixels of resolution. Sony Xperia X10 Mini also has a 5 mega pixel camera with LED flash and auto-focus capability to capture pictures of 2560 х 1920 pixels resolution.
Sony Xperia X10 Mini Specifications :
- 2.55 ” TFT Touch-Screen display (240 x 320 px)
- Google Android 1.6
- 5 M.P. camera (LED Flash, Auto-Focus)
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- Bluetooth v 2.1 with A2DP
- MicroSD card slot up to 16 GB
- Micro USB 2.0
- 600 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 processor
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Colors : Pearl White, Black, Pink, Lime, Red, Silver