With a host of all new devices announced at the recent Nokia World event in Stuttgart, Nokia revealed their intention to hold on their status as the world’s leading producer of mobile devices. This comes with the announcement of two new handsets in the new X series range.
The first in the all new line up of X series cells, the Nokia X6 is the finnish phone maven’s first mobile to rock a capacitive touch screen. X6 comes with a 5.0 megapixel AF camera (2592 x 1944 pixels), Carl Zeiss optics, 4x digital zoom and 35 HRS of Music Playback Capability.However, the Nokia X6 is a more angular phone with sharper edges. The build quality is great but the plastic backing takes a little getting used to.The Nokia X6 feels like a better version of the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, with a capacitive touchscreen and sleeker looks.
- Dimensions: 111.0 x 51.0 x 13.8 mm
- Weight: 122 g
- 3.2" TouchScreen with a full Querty Keyboard
- Colours:- White/Blue, Black/Red
- Micro USB
- 32 GB internal memory
- Music playback time (maximum): 35 hrs
- 5.0 M.P. Carl Zeiss Camera
X3 comes with a 3.2 Mega Pixel Camera with 4X digital Zoom , 24 HRS Music Playback Capability.The latest addition to Nokia’s music device portfolio is ideal for people who like to express themselves through their music and their communities.
- Form: Slide
- Dimensions: 96.0 x 49.3 x 14.1 mm
- Weight: 103 g
- 2.2" inch LCD Screen
- Colors:- Red/black, Blue/silver
- Music playback time (maximum): 24 hrs
- The Nokia X6 has an estimated Price of 450 EURO, with the Nokia X3 for an estimated Price Of 115EURO .
OFFICIAL LAUNCH VIDEO