After getting their hand upon Apple ipad , many users are having issues with wifi connectivity in their Ipad’s. While the Apple iPad was successfully launched, but a dark cloud is hovering over its features and use. User’s complainted that the tablet cannot maintain a steady Wi-Fi connection.
A number of Apple customers groaned this week about their iPad’s erratic behavior when connecting to Wi-Fi. Many new iPad users are finding that the tabet’s Wi-Fi performance isn’t always up to par with other devices .
Internet support forums, including Apple’s own, are flooded with complaints of poor Wi-Fi performance. Meanwhile, to rectify the iPad’s Wi-Fi problem, Apple has come up with a support bulletin. Faulty wifi on the iPad has raised eyebrows of many iPad critics.
Connecting iPad to your router and is the Wi-Fi connection reliable ?
Here is some steps for better connectivity on your iPad.
- Update Your Router’s Firmware
- Change The Router’s Location. Keep in close proximity to your iPad
- Set Your Router To Operate On One 802.11 Standard Mode
- Change Your Router’s Security Encryption keys
- Rename Your Networks to be discoverable by your device