Apple has released a new firmware update 4.0 for the iPhone 3GS. Given that the release of new firmware for the iPhone is usually a bit of an event & widely discussed everywhere. We have come up with a step by step tutorial to upgrade your iPhone with the latest Firmware .
How to Upgrade iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 to 4.0 firmware
1. First Connect your iPhone 3GS to your PC
2. Now Open iTunes
3. Inside iTune select your iPhone under Devices Menu in the Source List on your left screen
4. Now find the iPhone Summary pane. Select “Check for Update” and click OK
5. Further Click Download to Install the new iPhone software update. While the Upgrade process is taking place , be careful Not to Disconnect your device until the update has finished.
Once your Update confirmation is shown you are ready to use your iPhone 3GS running latest firmware 4.0.
Improved Functionality :
1. Better camera, with higher resolution results & tap to focus
2. Improved Processing Speed
[Via Iphone 4 Jailbreak Blog ]
Recommended : Concept iPhone