You may come across trouble while installing divers that worked with Windows XP or Vista but not working in Windows Seven.As a result many hardware / software may malfunction and not work correctly. To make your hardware work you need to have a “working internet connection” .
Steps to update your windows 7 drivers
- Right click on My Computer and select Properties.
- Under properties menu select device manager.
- Choose the device you may like to update the drivers for in the device list.
- Right click on the device and select update drivers.
- The update menu appears , now select search for drivers online.
- Windows will locate and install appropriate drivers for your device.
- Upon successful completion , refresh and restart your machine for changes to take place.