Recently Google has announced its Public DNS service like OPEN DNS.
The Google Public DNS IP addresses are as follows:
For changing your DNS Settings on Microsoft Windows 7 Follow the steps below
- Goto your Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet settings icon. Scroll to Network and Sharing Center, now move to Manage network connections.
- Now Select the internet connection for which you want to change Google Public DNS. Then right-click and click on Properties of the selected connection.
- Under the Networking tab, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click Properties.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Write the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
- Restart the connection you selected in step 3.
- For more details about other settings visit Official Site