Recently i got a Nokia 5800 Xpress Music .It took me around 2 days configuring my new Wi-Fi enabled device to work with my wireless ADSL Router. After having used it for the last two days, i can say that, its a really good alternative to Apple’s iPhone. 5800’s processor is quite fast & easy to use interface with its intuitive touch screen.Comes with a stylus incase you do not want to use your fingers.I love browsing the web with its Full Screen Display.
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Features:
* 3G,Wi-Fi and GPS(aGPS)
* 3.2-inch TFT touchscreen with 16M colors, 640 x 360 pixels, 16 million colors
* Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
* Li-Ion 1320 mAh(BL-5J) battery with Up to 8 h 45 min talk-time
* 3.2 megapixel camera with Zeiss optics, dual LED flash, 30 fps video capture
* Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP, USB 2.0 (microUSB port)
* Stereo speakers
* Finger and stylus UI control
* Proximity sensor for auto turn-off to save battery life and avoid inadvertent touches
* 109 gm weight
* Available in black, red and blue colors
* microSD (TransFlash), up to 16GB, 8GB included – 81 MB internal memory – 128 MB SDRAM memory
* ARM 11 369 MHz CPU
* Symbian OS v9.4, S60 5th edition.
Also read : Connect your Nokia 5800 Xpress Music over Wi-Fi with your wireless router.
Buy Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Wi-Fi 3G here